Databases, Networks & the Web
Welcome to the Lab Exercises Wiki for Data, Networks & the Web (2017-2018). Here you will find information and instructions related to the lab exercises.
You may not modify this Wiki, but you are strongly encouraged to contribute relevant information on the Group Work Wiki.
For further help completing the exercises, you are directed to the Gold Overflow Forum.
Lab Exercises Lookup
Please note this list may be subject to change.
- Lab 1: Essential Tools
- Lab 2: Relational Data Modelling
- Lab 3: Working with MySQL and SQL
- Lab 4: Document Data Stores
- Lab 5: Web Servers
- Lab 6: Python Database API's
- Lab 7: Application Design
- Lab 8: Data Security
- Lab 9: Testing and Debugging