Tags give the ability to mark specific points in history as being important
2.3.1 Updated RapidLib to build with OS 10.13Release 2.3.1
- updated RapidLib
2.3.0 CMake support, updated dependencies, new examples and toolsRelease 2.3.0
- CMake support for cross-platform builds
- Building dynamic library with CMake
- shell script for building and testing library
- New Pipo repositories
- New examples and tools
2.2.1 Added new examples Updated RAPID-MIX API to interact more cleanly with templated RapidLib. Updated Maximilian.Release 2.2.1
- Added new examples
- Updated RAPID-MIX API to interact more cleanly with templated RapidLib.
- Updated Maximilian.
2.2.0 Changed RapidLib classifiers to take labels. DTW is now FastDTW. recordSingleElement() added to trainingData.Release 2.2.0
- Changed RapidLib classifiers to take labels.
- DTW is now FastDTW.
- recordSingleElement() added to trainingData.
v2.1.0 Adding Gesture Variation Follower and Dynamic Time Warping.Release v2.1.0
Adding Gesture Variation Follower and Dynamic Time Warping. Various bug fixes and improvements.
v2.0.0 This is the second version of the Rapid-Mix API, released for Rapid-Mix deliverable 4.4Release v2.0.0
This is version 2.0.0 of the Rapid-Mix API. More documentation is at our website: http://www.rapidmixapi.com/