@@ -33,8 +33,8 @@ For more info on how to tweak Cura see here: <https://ultimaker.com/en/resources
* Is the platform clean?
* Is the platform level? If not, get help for leveling it from HH1.
* Do you have enough filament?
* Is the type of filament on the printer?
* Do you have enough time to complete the print?
* Is the type of filament set correctly on the printer?
* Do you have enough time to complete the print? (sometimes UM can display errant print times, especially for longer prints. Refer to the indication Cura gave you during slicing.)
### After you press print
@@ -43,6 +43,7 @@ For more info on how to tweak Cura see here: <https://ultimaker.com/en/resources
### When the print is done:
* Wait 10-15 minutes after the print is complete and the model is properly cooled down. DO NOT yank your print off the bed. You can damage it. It should lift off seamlessly when you remove it with no effort at all.
* If you have to YANK it - it's NOT COOL enough.
### Is your print failing?
It could be your model. See the troubleshooting guide. That said, DO NOT try and "fix" the printer on your own. If any solution suggests adjusting the machine, get help at HH1. Remember, everyone needs these machines in good working state. <https://ultimaker.com/en/resources/troubleshooting/3d-prints>